Note Speller Cello
by Edward Janowsky
Tutor 32 pp.
INCREDIBLE VALUE !!!
Great Basic Music Theory as it Applies to the Cello. This publication is suitable for any elementary cello student. Clearly presented in a manner which will appeal to the very young and older adult students as well. Highly Recommended.
1. The Cello
2. The Staff 5 Lines and 4 Spaces
3. Lines and Spaces above the Staff
4. Lines and Spaces Below the Staff
5. Bass or F Clef on the Staff
6. Open Strings and Their Letter Names
7. Tuning the Cello
8. Notes and 1st, 2nd, 4th Fingers on the A String
9. Notes and 1st, 2nd, 4th Fingers on the D String
10. Notes and 1st, 3rd, 4th Fingers on the G String
11. Notes and 1st, 3rd, 4th Fingers on the C String
12. Notes and Fingers on Four Strings
13. Related Finger Positions on the Four Strings
- Catalogue Type Violin
- Edition Modern
- Instrumentation Cello
- Setting Tutors
- Grade 1
- Composer Dates Contemporary