Warning: Last items in stock!
*Blue Skies, Magpies and Goldfish. Alicia Crossley (recorders), Danielle Grant (voice), Angus Ryan (cello) and Diana Weston (harpsichord and spinet).*
Thoroughbass 2013 _New Release._ Featured on ABC FM. Sixteen tracks for Recorder, Voice, Cello, Harpsichord and Spinet that showcase Australian Women Composers. Highly recommended.
*Nadje Noordhuis*, "Magpie Baby: A Childhood Suite"
1. Baby Born
2. Wiggle Wobble
3. Building Blocks
4. Teeter Totter
5. Jiggle and Jostle
6. Li~~~~~l Lullaby
7. Running Rampant
8. Memory Mine
*Elena Kats Chernin*, "Re-Inventions based on two-part inventions of JS Bach"
1. Re-invention No. 1 based on No. 8 in F Major
2. Re-invention No. 2 based on No. 4 in d minor
3. Re-invention No. 3 based on No. 13 in a minor
4. Re-invention No. 4 based on No. 1 in C Major
5. Re-invention No. 5 based on No. 6 in E Major
6. Re-invention No. 6 based on No. 10 in B Major
*Ann Carr-Boyd*, for Soprano and Harpsichord with words by Don Marquis
1. man is so proud (from Trios Lecons)
*Anne Boyd*, arrangement for Tenor Recorder and Spinet
1. Goldfish through summer rain
|Composer Surname||Various Australian Women Composers|
|Instrumentation||Audio CD - Recorders, Harpsichord, Vioce + Cello|