Warning: Last items in stock!
*18 Pieces* for various combinations of recorders.
Music Medals are part of assessment programme for ensembles from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music. There are five volumes of enjoyable and accessible repertoire for the developing ensemble. Progessively graded, they contain original pieces and imaginative arrangements for duets, trios and quartets. Covering a wide variety of styles, the volumes provide excellent material for mixed-ability groups as well as being an exciting resource for the individual musician.
1. Doris da Costa, Peas and Carrots
2. Michael Rose, The Marvellous Music Box
3. Sally Adams, Jumping Jelly Beans
4. Jane Sebba, Free Kick
5. Coming! Ready or not!
6. Alan Haughton, Fanfare
7. Sarah Watts, Bad Hair Day
8. Doris da Costa, On Parade
9. Jane Sebba, Lion~~~~~s Lament
10. Doris da Costa, I Win, You Win
11. Alan Haughton, Walk, Don~~~~~t Run
12. Sarah Watts, Who~~~~~s the Cuckoo?
13. Alan Haughton, Year of the Dragon
14. Jonathan Leathwood, After You!
15. Michael Rose, Quick March
16. Robert Hinchcliffe, Starlight on the Snow
17. David Gordon, Earth Dance
18. Jonathan Leathwood, Morning
_Score only 19 pp._
|Grade||Easy - Moderate|
|Instrumentation||Various combinations - descant|