Warning: Last items in stock!
*18 Pieces* for various combinations of recorders.
Music Medals are part of assessment programme for ensembles from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music. There are five volumes of enjoyable and accessible repertoire for the developing ensemble. Progessively graded, they contain original pieces and imaginative arrangements for duets, trios and quartets. Covering a wide variety of styles, the volumes provide excellent material for mixed-ability groups as well as being an exciting resource for the individual musician.
1. Sarah Watts, Sweet Camel
2. Brian Bonsor, Tangalypso
3. Robert Tucker, Mouse Tale
4. Sally Adams, The Cowboy Sat in the Cactus
5. Morley, Canzonet
6. David Gordon, Salsa
7. Paul Harris, Goblins
8. Pam Wedgewood, Juggling
9. Sarah Watts, Blues for Max
10. Purcell, Aria from Hail bright Cecilia
11. Henry VIII, Pastime with good company
12. John Pitts, Time to Beguine
13. Andrew Challinger, Tumblers
14. Brian Bonsor, Blue Skies and Golden Sands
15. Michael Rose, Three Breezes
16. Trad English, Jenny Pluck Pears
17. Robert Tucker, Pure Cheek!
18. Josquin des Prez, El grillo
_Score only 40 pp._
|Grade||Easy - Moderate|
|Instrumentation||Various combinations - descant + Treble Recorder|