Warning: Last items in stock!
*17 Pieces* for various combinations of recorders.
Music Medals are part of assessment programme for ensembles from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music. There are five volumes of enjoyable and accessible repertoire for the developing ensemble. Progessively graded, they contain original pieces and imaginative arrangements for duets, trios and quartets. Covering a wide variety of styles, the volumes provide excellent material for mixed-ability groups as well as being an exciting resource for the individual musician. This volume contains solos, accompanied pieces, duets, trios and quartets.
1. Brian Bonsor, Ready for a Rondo
2. Michael Rose, Strolling
3. Pam Wedgewood, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
4. David Moses, Saraband for a Sad Salad
5. Sarah Watts, Rag Bag
6. Jonathan Leathwood, The Scarecrow
7. Sally Adams, The Willow Tree Bends in the Wind
8. Jane Sebba, Punchlines
9. Robert Tucker, English Cadence
10. Brian Bonsor, Watching the Clouds
11. Sarah Wattsm, Waltz for Wednesdays
12. Paul Harris, Clock Piece
13. Sarah Watts, Take it Somewhere Different
14. Trad Irish My love~~~~~s an arbutus
15. Brian Bonsor, Pony Ride
16. Trad English, All in a garden green
17. Trad English, Lord Willobie~~~~~s Welcome Home
_Score only 31 pp._
|Grade||Easy - Moderate|
|Instrumentation||Various combinations - descant + Treble Recorder|