Warning: Last items in stock!
*The Suzuki Method* is renowned world-wide as an innovative approach to teaching instrumental performance. The idea is that we learn to speak a language before we are able to read and write it. This approach has been adapted to the language of music. Students are encouraged to play by listening and many Suzuki students have an exceptional aural capacity. This book comprises 8 well known melodies and an accompaniment book is available. This publication follows on from other books in the series and includes notes in English. Great repertoire for grade 3-4 level.
*Volume 7 Contents*
1. Jacob Van Eyck, "Amarilli mia Bella"
2. Diego Ortiz, "Recercada Secunda"
3. Giovanni Bassano, "Anco che col partire Divisions"
4. Jacob Van Eyck, "What Shall We Do This Evening"
5. Dario Castello, "Sonata Prima"
6. JS Bach, "Adagio from Sonata in g minor BWV 1034"
7. JS Bach, "Andante from Sonata in g minor BWV 1034"
8. Giuseppe Sammartini, "Allegro from Concerto in F Major"
|Composer First Name||Shinichi|