*41 Tunes* which were first published in 1717, when teaching birds to imitate tunes with a popular hobby. Comprehensive introductory notes in German and English as well as some facsimile pages from the original manuscript are included....
*Contemporary Piece*. Employs avant-garde techniques including glissandi, overblowing and flutter tonguing. Includes short composer biography.
_Part 14 pp._
*Five Contemporary Pieces* each intended for a different recorder. Notes on the composer included.
_Part 11 pp._
*16 Contemporary Pieces.*
1. Alan Bullard. Winter Landscape
2. Nicholas Marshall, Spring Morning with Birds
3. Malcolm Lipkin, Summer Evening
4. Michael Ball, The Fall of the Leaf
5. Gillian Whitehead, Korimako...
*Collection of 12 Advanced Contemporary Works*, each featuring a particular recorder. Includes brief introductory notes in English by the editor.
*A Little Pastoral by David Matthews* for Tenor Recorder
1. A Little Pastoral
*Single Contemporary Piece.* Avant-garde notation with explanation of symbols.
1. minimal music II
_AMEB Licentiate List C Treble_
_1 x A2 pp (single large sheet in folder)._
*Two Contemporary Pieces.* Notes on the composer and both the pieces are included.
1. Encore V (Hexadvention) (Treble/optional piano last 5 bars)
2. Karumi (Sopranino)
_Part 5 pp._
*Single Contemporary Piece.* Includes notes about composer.
1. Planh (Tristemente) Bass
2. Alba (Liberamente:parlando) Treble
3. Jubilus (Brillantemente) Sopranino
_Part 7 pp._