Warning: Last items in stock!
*17 Pieces* for various combinations of recorders.
Music Medals are part of assessment programme for ensembles from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music. There are five volumes of enjoyable and accessible repertoire for the developing ensemble. Progessively graded, they contain original pieces and imaginative arrangements for duets, trios and quartets. Covering a wide variety of styles, the volumes provide excellent material for mixed-ability groups as well as being an exciting resource for the individual musician.
1. Brian Bonsor, Wistful
2. Douglas Coombes, Waltzing in the Air
3. David Gordon, Jive Bunnies
4. Jonathan Leathwood, The Two Vagabonds
5. Adam Gorb, Twilight Duo
6. David Gordon, Two in One
7. Sea Songs, Nep-Tunes
8. Quantz, Minuet
9. David Gordon, Four on the Floor
10. Trad English, Country Gardens
11. John McCabe, Celandine
12. Brian Bonsor, Struttin~~~~~ our Stuff
13. Andrew Challinger, Melancholy Melody
14. Trad Serbian, Serbian Round Dance
15. Trad English, Mr Beveridge~~~~~s Maggott
16. John McCabe, Cat~~~~~s Tail
17. Brian Bonsor, Pink and Blue
_Score only 36 pp._
|Grade||Easy - Moderate|
|Instrumentation||Descant/Treble - various combinations|