Warning: Last items in stock!
*20 Pieces* for various combinations of recorders.
Music Medals are part of assessment programme for ensembles from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music. There are five volumes of enjoyable and accessible repertoire for the developing ensemble. Progessively graded, they contain original pieces and imaginative arrangements for duets, trios and quartets. Covering a wide variety of styles, the volumes provide excellent material for mixed-ability groups as well as being an exciting resource for the individual musician.
1. Doris da Costa, Just Teasing
2. Brian Bonsor, One Sunny Morning
3. Jane Sebba, Up and Down the Stairs
4. Sally Adams, The Chinese Dragon Dreams
5. Sally Adams, Lunar Seascape
6. Andrew Challinger, Golden Leaves
7. Doris da Costa, Butterflies
8. Brian Bonsor, Just Thinking...
9. Andrew Challinger, Lazy Afternoon
10. Sally Adams, Trot to the Town on a Pinto Pony
11. Brian Bonsor, The Pendulum Swings
12. David Gordon, Medieval Medley
13. Alan Bullard, Scotch Mist
14. Brian Bonsor, Trotting Along
15. Alan Bullard, Running for the Bus
16. Jonathan Leathwood, Hoedown
17. Doris da Costa, Copycats
18. Sally Adams, The Tyrolean Troll~~~~~s Trip to Timbuktu
19. Sarah Watts, Green Flag
20. David Gordon, Gavotte
_Score only 23 pp._
|Grade||Easy - Moderate|
|Instrumentation||Descant/Treble - various combinations|