This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
*Ten Tunes* from Playford~~~~~s The Dancing Master and the Irish harpist Turlough O~~~~~Carolan. Intended to be performed with one upper voice and basso continuo, an additional upper part has been provided ad libitum and is particularly effective on the repeat. Includes editorial notes and composer~~~~~s biography.
1. O~~~~~Carolan, Mrs Keel
2. Playford, Lady Catherine Ogle
3. Playford, Never Love Thee More
4. O~~~~~Carolan, Miss MacDermott or The Princess Royal
5. O~~~~~Carolan, The Two William Davises
6. Playford, The Hare~~~~~s Maggot
7. O~~~~~Carolan, Variations on the Scottish Air "When She Cam Ben"
8. Playford, The merry, merry Milke Maids
9. O~~~~~Carolan, Planxty Maggie Browne
10. Playford, Edinburgh Castle
_Score 16 pp. 3 x Parts 13 pp._
|Composer Surname||Playford and O'Carolan|
|Instrumentation||Descant/Treble + Basso Continuo|