*Five Settings of a Renaissance Rondeau.* This composition is one of the most frequently arranged anonymous works of its day. Although these arrangements are essentially intended for instrumental performance, there is no reason not to have the top part sung and the remaining parts played on suitable instruments.
1. Anon, "J~~~~~ay pris amours I"
2. Japart, "J~~~~~ay pris amours II"
3. Anon., "J~~~~~ay pris amours III"
4. Anon., "J~~~~~ay pris amours IV/De tous biens plaine"
5. Anon., "J~~~~~ay pris amours V"
_4 x Score 8 pp._
Composer: Various Arranger: Ed Bernard Thomas Instrumentation: 3 - 5...