by Andrew Baker
Score 10 pp.
Four Contemporary Pieces.
1. Aria 1 (Andante. espressivo) "O what can ail thee, knight at arms, Alone and palely loitering? The sedge has withered from the lake And no birds sing"
2. Scherzo and Trio (Fast and Light)
3. Aria 2. (Andante con moto), piu mosso "I met a lady in the woods, Full beautiful- a faery's chils, Her hair was long, her foot was light. And her eyes were wild "
4. (Allegro non troppo, Andante. Epilogue)
- Catalogue Type Recorder
- Edition Modern
- Instrumentation 2 x descant or 2 x tenor recorders
- Setting Duets
- Grade 5-6
- Composer Dates Contemporary