ORB2017 and 2020 Set Work - Palisander.
*22 Exercises for Treble.*
2. Staccato, single tonguing
3. High notes, study in tone production
4. Single and double tonguing
5. Movement of fingergroups
7. Phrasing by breathing or tonguing
8. Legato with cross-fingerings
10. Movement of the thumb, short tonguing
11. Single and double tonguing
13. Legato over long phrases
14. Staccato on low notes
15. Wide interval leaps, soft tonguing
16. Combination of single and double tonguing
17. Movement of the thumb with wide interval leaps
18. Movement of the thumb19. Legato playing with difficult fingerings, also with exceptional fingerings
20. Chromatic movement
21. Ornaments (on the beat)
22. Combination of different types of articulation
_Trinity London 2017-2020 Treble Recorder Syllabus Grade 4 Group B, Grade 6 Technical Work, Grade 7 Technical Work_
_ABRSM Treble Syllabus 2018-2021 Grade 5 List C, Grade 6 List C, Grade 7 List C_
_Part 19 pp._
_AMEB Grade 4 AMEB Grade 5 AMEB Grade 6 Treble AMEB Grade 7 List A_
Composer: Heyens/Bowman Instrumentation: Treble Grade: Moderate - Difficult
Composer: VariousInstrumentation: Descant/Treble/TenorPeriod/genre:...
Composer: Thorn - Benjamin Instrumentation: Descant/Treble Period/genre:...
Composer: Michel - WinfriedInstrumentation: 2 Descants - Treble - Tenor - 2...