*16 Studies.* Includes composer biography and introduction. A much-needed addition to the treble repertoire that starts pre Grade 1. Good technical practice with great tunes.
1. Moderato with Smooth Finger Changes
2. Smooth and Flowing with a Singing Voice
3. Fast, Cheerful and Precise
4. Lively and Alert
5. Slow and Mysterious with Even Tone
6. Lively, Cheerful and Neat
7. Sprightly with Good Contrasts
8. Easy Going, Lazy Feel
9. Moderate, Smooth, Little Finger for Bb
10. Relaxed and Smooth. Scale with Sharp 4th
11. Thoughtfully and Smoothly. White Note Scale on E
12. Lively, Cheerful and Precise
13. Moderato, Frim and Clear. For Eb-F and Eb-D
14. Powerful and Confident. For the Thumb
15. Flowing, Waltzy, for Cross Fingerings
16. Lively, Spiky with Smooth Contrasts
_Part 8 pp._
Composer: Heyens/Bowman Instrumentation: Treble Grade: Moderate - Difficult
Composer: VariousInstrumentation: Descant/Treble/TenorPeriod/genre:...
Composer: Thorn - Benjamin Instrumentation: Descant/Treble Period/genre:...
Composer: Michel - WinfriedInstrumentation: 2 Descants - Treble - Tenor - 2...